Saturday Night Bg Battles---- Albion Vs Hero & Midgard Bgs

vs MID

Vs HERO

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• lol nice job tonight albs, them ST's and TWF's on inc have been so nice and helps so much, changes the tide of the fight so greatly if dropped properly on inc so we start off with a great hit and gives everyone a few seconds to start moving in posting up and doing work

gj !
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    lol nice job tonight albs, them ST's and TWF's on inc have been so nice and helps so much, changes the tide of the fight so greatly if dropped properly on inc so we start off with a great hit and gives everyone a few seconds to start moving in posting up and doing work

gj !

Really great job tonight by Albion. Big thanks to Swank for getting in discord and communicating with us. Also Big Thanks to Greaters for coordinating with us as well.

/Salute to Herorius for staying up late to fight. We appreciate you doing that and we know it puts your numbers at a disadvantage every hour that passes. Thank you.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited September 2018 PM
    So much back and forth last night it was really fun.
    /sal hero and /sal Xy Xy even gave me a /hug when I was face down once.... /wave. Or maybe it was a /wave... /hug.
    Post edited by Westies on
    ~Westies