Friday-- Albion Turns Midgard Red---- Ewalien Dings Rr12--- Albion Enjoys Victory !

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
HOODY HOO

We ARE ALBION AND WE WILL PUSH !

CAME FROM BEHIND

Wanna bring the Mid Zerg that way Xyorman ?

We wanted to redo Blendrake from last night... WE ARE ALBION AND WE WILL PUSH

Just farming at Glen... I saw yall stayed in there quite awhile lol

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• BLAH BLAH MFING BLAH. Pretty easy to do when you have 92 Albs stuck to your butt nate. Get off your high horse. You're arrogance is really getting annoying. yes, you won 90% of the battles last night...so what, want a cookie? Pretty easy with 2:1 ratio. Well done.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    BLAH BLAH MFING BLAH. Pretty easy to do when you have 92 Albs stuck to your butt nate. Get off your high horse. You're arrogance is really getting annoying. yes, you won 90% of the battles last night...so what, want a cookie? Pretty easy with 2:1 ratio. Well done.

That taste in your mouth is a little bit of Iron from the blood and a little bit of salty tears.
    ~Westies
  • And Gratz Ewalien!!
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    BLAH BLAH MFING BLAH. Pretty easy to do when you have 92 Albs stuck to your butt nate. Get off your high horse. You're arrogance is really getting annoying. yes, you won 90% of the battles last night...so what, want a cookie? Pretty easy with 2:1 ratio. Well done.

That taste in your mouth is a little bit of Iron from the blood and a little bit of salty tears.

And yet you tasted my lightning a few times I recall their scooter
  • Westies wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »

lol we just getting started.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781