*video* @kat

did you really just unstealth and moc without even being interrupted ? lol ;p

(no idea where half my sup pot buffs went lol, noticed quick tho)

Comments

• oh ya good fight I meant to say, not sure we've had many/any besides when u insta rip me going to dock unbuffed

PS its like imposible to spot your lil ass in the dark water ! op !
  • why would you run up to DC? You want to get adds? Had 3 luris on my pet. I unstealthed to cloak shear..then you totally disappeared. Is there a reason you need to post unfinished fights?
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    oh ya good fight I meant to say, not sure we've had many/any besides when u insta rip me going to dock unbuffed

PS its like imposible to spot your lil ass in the dark water ! op !

well...since you asked

https://i.imgur.com/IwTkYuM.jpg
  • ouch, I need to stop use bold docks when your on ! :D
  • KatKat
    edited August 2018 PM
    srlsy..why would you post this crap? I had 3 luris looking for me cuz you kited up to an enemy keep. If you want a 1v1, kite AWAY from high traffic areas
    Post edited by Kat on
  • because a rr12 hunter jumped a solo petless caster, used purge, moc, and zephyr and was somehow still on the run

not sure why you keep bringing up your pet, you use it super terrible and get it cc'd out instantly

im not looking for 1v1's that's why I go to high traffic area's

and to be honest I thought you fat fingered moc and we'd both share a good laugh at it, aparantly it was purposely used, and I guess only I got a laugh out of it
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    because a rr12 hunter jumped a solo petless caster, used purge, moc, and zephyr and was somehow still on the run

not sure why you keep bringing up your pet, you use it super terrible and get it cc'd out instantly

im not looking for 1v1's that's why I go to high traffic area's

and to be honest I thought you fat fingered moc and we'd both share a good laugh at it, aparantly it was purposely used, and I guess only I got a laugh out of it

You did not post this for a shared laugh. There is no camaraderie here. This is an incredibly passive/aggressive post. This isn't a friendly post...this is ..:"look, kat screwed up and look at how much better I am." Not really thread worthy...it happens all time. I really don't get why anyone make @kat threads. Killing me is not post worthy. I think pretty much everyone knows I am not a good player, and I have made it clear numerous times I don't appreciate being in vids.

but

/clap?
  • i thought it was funny you unstealthed shot me and moc'd without being interupted and I would of bet my life it was on accident, and we'd giggle at it, im apparently wrong, sry lol